Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!


I hope all of you are having A good fall so far. I have added my only Disney Halloween related photos for this year. Sadly I don't have the time to go to Mickey's not so scary Halloween this year. The first photo is of me at Downtown  Disney before I went to see a preview of the new adorable Tinker Bell movie. I know the photo is not very Lolita, but it was much to early to think of something  better to wear.In this less than perfect photo you can kinda see my new adorable Hello kitty Halloween shirt. 



In the second photo here you can see the totally cute cell phone charm set with Tink and her sister on them that they gave away at the movie.I also have a movie poster that they gave away with the charms ,but I'm not going to add it because it is the same as the back round of the charms.
Photo three  was taken a few nights later again at Downtown Disney. I know this photo again is not very Lolita ,but I had just spent the day doing things  my cousins who were on vacation had never done before like a air boat ride. Air boat rides are not very Lolita friendly things to do.
The last  photo is of a window display I saw when leaving.I totally loved all of the costumes that displayed in all of the windows ,but this Lolita like pirate costume for teenage girls was just too adorable. This costume was so cute that if I wore store bought costumes I would have bought it. I love the fact that the Lolita has become popular enough that you can find tons of Lolita and Lolita like stuff at Disney now if your willing to hunt for it. I can't wait until December and the new Fantasyland opens . I can't wait to buy some of the new beautiful stuff I have seen I have seen online. Hopefully I can get a new Fantasyland   appropriate outfit ready by then. Whether I do or don't come up with a outfit hopefully I will have tons of photos to add here.

No comments:

Post a Comment