Monday, September 10, 2012

old disney photos

The first photo here is of me with some very cute Japanese girls I met at Mickey's not so scary Halloween the year before last. My Halloween print out fit in the photo was made for me by my mother. My mother makes almost all of the cute lolita outfits I wear and all of the costumes me ,my sister and her husband wear.
This photo is from EPCOT's 25th .I just had to have my photo taken  with the robot from Horizons  in the EPCOT  25th museum because I totally  love Horizons. I am adding this photo because in a few weeks I am going to EPCOT's 30th.



This photo is of me at Christmas time in EPCOT. This outfit like most of my others was made for me by my mother.
This photo is of me with Jack Sparrow  at the Pirate Princess party. the Pirate Princess themed costume was made for me by my mother.
My last photo I am going to add today. This photo  was taken of me in front of Cinderellas castle at the Pirate Princess party.

No comments:

Post a Comment